Sign up to Participate in the Chapter - Committees always welcome new participants. Many have on-going members who will continue to serve the chapter, but there is always room for another volunteer. Please choose a committee below that you would be willing to commit some time and energy to – most meet periodically for meetings that last no more than 2 hours, and all are FUN and INFORMATIVE.
- Education – Plans Educational Events
- Membership – Recruits and Retains Members
- Program – Plans Meetings, Topics and Speakers
- Awards – Recognition for outstanding achievement
- Golf – Organizes the Golf Tournament
- Communications – Monitors and updates social media websites as well as updates the new chapter site.
- Scholarship – Administers and Awards Scholarships
- Sponsorship –Seeks Sponsors for Chapter Events
- Community Service – Administers Community Related Events
To Get Involved: - Contact: Adam Carper (firstname.lastname@example.org)